Aluma Wallet - I ordered aluma wallet and was charged 4 times what they qouted

Jan 29, 2011
review #218880

I ordered aluma wallet on line and was charged for more items than what i ordered, I tried contacting them to cancel the order to no avail. There online order system is a scam and they charge you for what you didnt order I ordered 1 aluma wallet that included free shipping and i was charged for 4 aluma wallets and shipping. They do not give you any option for checking your order before you place it and once you submit any part of your order without price confirmation the order is plced and you only get the price after the order is done and cant be deleted

7e986d1
3.6
Had an experience with Aluma Wallet?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
g

Nov 14, 2012

This item is a piece of ***. No none should do business with this lame co.

dennisl

Apr 25, 2012

I ordered 1 and was sent 4. I was charged $38 too. What a rip off!

Pat Carrington

Mar 05, 2012 Big Cove Tannery, Pennsylvania

I ordered 1 get one free plus free shipping total amt 10.98 my account was charged 41.94 for 3 and then you can't get customer service help to cancel. This company is a scam and I would advise anyone that wants a aluma wallet to go to the store and buy it.

robert

Feb 15, 2012

i ordered 1 wallet somehow was charged for 4 plus no way to cancel order

I ordered an Aluma Wallet as w

Feb 08, 2012

I ordered an Aluma Wallet as well for $11.00. I then get a $6.00 deduction out of my account. Then I check and owe $15, then $17, then $22. I sent in a email complaint to them and they said they would reply back. I get my reply saying I have to go online to handle it and it asks for my customer number and order number as usual. I log on to check and my order history is gone. No number, no complaint form. *** company.

ginnyweigel@sbcglobal.net

Dec 27, 2011

I also ordered the alumna wallet and was charged for more than I what I ordered. I didn't even get a chance to review the order. How do I contact them? Help? Please advise?

karen forde

Dec 27, 2011

I ordered alumawallet sine in may still havn,t receive it send an email so i can get a refund up till now no answer no refund

Gary Kalos

Dec 11, 2011

I just ordered three of them and the same thing happened to me(total bill-$79.00) That's BS! Does anyone know how to cancel the order/

Dec 06, 2011

Thank you very one to take the time to write these reviews. I think I'm going to head to Amazon or eBay.
Thanks again, you probably saved me lot of time and stress.

unknown

Oct 21, 2011

i made a wrong order online and called to have them fix it and they did for me.

Darlene Mack

Oct 19, 2011

I ordered 1 get one free plus free shipping total amt 10.98 my account was charged 22.00 I could have gone to Walmart and chose my own colors and had todya verses the 6 wk shipping date.

Darlene Mack

Oct 19, 2011

Ray in Utah

Oct 15, 2011

I ordered on line and before you knew it I had ordered 4 instead of 1 and was charged shipped when it was indicated there would be none. I saw the AlumaWallet in Wal-Mart 1 week later for $9.95. I have yet to receive my order. They are very slow.

Elena

Oct 03, 2011

SAME PROBLEM! I CALLED THEM AND YELLED AT THEM AND ASKED FOR REFUND! They promised to refund it but did not do anything yet. So we will see.

The product is good though, but they DO overcharge!

riverrunner1

Oct 03, 2011

Why not just put a piece of foil in the back of your wallet, it does the same thing and a whole lot cheaper.

brian

Sep 25, 2011

Learn how to spell and use grammar correctly. Then possibly, you won't appear to be the dumb rubes you are for not only buying this garbage but also not knowing how to read and write. :upset :zzz

jacqueline wilson

Sep 10, 2011

Worst piece of contraption ever! The dividers are not well-built and comes apart quite easily. Holds 7 cards. I received 2 silver that scratch easily and wil not recommend to anyone!

John G

Aug 30, 2011

i had the same problem I tried to change color it just added to the order then tried to cancel order worst experience I have ever had buying on line this company is a scam and should not be allowed to do business on line

Shez

Aug 28, 2011

So sorry to hear your mishaps. Does anybody have a good word for the product? Does it work? What is this new scam of scanning cards in your pocket? Is it true, can it really be done?

SCAM COMPANY

Aug 23, 2011

I put in my credit card info to try to get a final price, and when I got it, I cancelled the webpage without ordering. I was charged anyway. I called, they offered me $5 to accept the wallets, I refused and they said they'd refund my money. They didn't so I'm disputing it. But how may people to they rip off?

Showing 1-20 of 266 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Aluma Wallet.
Filing a new complaint about
×