I ordered aluma wallet and was charged 4 times what they qouted
I ordered aluma wallet on line and was charged for more items than what i ordered, I tried contacting them to cancel the order to no avail. There online order system is a scam and they charge you for what you didnt order I ordered 1 aluma wallet that included free shipping and i was charged for 4 aluma wallets and shipping. They do not give you any option for checking your order before you place it and once you submit any part of your order without price confirmation the order is plced and you only get the price after the order is done and cant be deletedreview #218880
You may also like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "My wife bought me one last month, while I was working at my job the trash aluma wallet fell out of pants pocket and hit the ground and broke. its..."
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "Tattoo LARRY & Redhead in a bottle SALLY, the 2 sales people that came to my door, (I don't have a problem with tattoos or coloring your hair, just describing..."
- "I've tried to contact ProFlowers by email several times (I work nights and haven't been able to call yet). The flowers I ordered for my wife arrived in poor condition..."
- "WENT TO SE THE CHICAGO EARTH WIND AND FIRE CONCERT AT THE KLIPSCH MUSIC CENTER . GOT THERE EARLY AND SET UP OUR CHAIRS. THERE YOUNG GIRLS HAD A BLANKET..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- "Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer. Bullet premier...nothing premier about it.. horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible..."